90+ Dirty Pickup Lines

0


Description:-

Dirty pickup lines are flirtatious and playful phrases that are often cheeky, humorous, and slightly risqué. They're used to break the ice and show interest in someone, with a hint of sass and seduction. They can be clever, corny, or even a bit ridiculous, but they're meant to be lighthearted and fun.

90+ Dirty Pickup Lines

1:- Did you take your Vitamin D today? Want to? "

Pickup Lines
2:- Did you hear that new Cardi B song? Want me to sing it to you?"
Pickup Lines

3:- Complete this sentence: “You, me, and ____.”

Pickup Lines

4:- I’d love to be the devil on your shoulder and the devil on your lips. "

Pickup Lines

5:- I hate to see you go but I love to watch you walk away. "

Pickup Lines

6:- Are you a raisin? Cause you’re raising my hopes for a kiss right about now. "

Pickup Lines

7:- In the words of the great Lizzo, I just took a DNA test, turns out I’m 1your bae."

Pickup Lines

8:- Did you get those pants for off? They’re 1off at my place. "

Pickup Lines

9:- Someone should call the police, because you just stole my heart! "

Pickup Lines

10:- Baby, you’re so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole. "

Pickup Lines

11:- If you look that good in clothes, you must look even better out of them. "

Pickup Lines

12:- Want to play conductor? You be the engineer and I’ll go choo choo. "

Pickup Lines

13:- Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them. "

Pickup Lines

14:- Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s out of business. "

Pickup Lines

15:- I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me. "

Pickup Lines

16:- Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire. "

Pickup Lines

17:- We could be the reason Santa has a naughty list this year. "

Pickup Lines

18:- That shirt looks great on you… as a matter of fact, so would I. "

Pickup Lines

19:- Do you want to save water and shower together? "

Pickup Lines

20:- So long as we’re in the theatre….why don’t we get some play? "

Pickup Lines

21:- There must be a light switch on my forehead because every time I see you, you turn me on! "

Pickup Lines

22:- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I’m coming home with you. "

Pickup Lines

23:- Can I borrow your lips? "

Pickup Lines

24:- Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it? "

Pickup Lines

25:- Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night. "

Pickup Lines

26:- Do you like bacon? Wanna strip? "

Pickup Lines

27:- Let us let only latex stand between our love. "

Pickup Lines

28:- Are you a trampoline? Because I want to bounce on you. "

29:- My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to. "

30:- Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged! "

31:- You must be yogurt because I want to spoon you. "

32:- Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? "

33:- If I was the judge, I’d sentence you to my bed. "

34:- You dropped something. My jaw. "

35:- If your upper lip is Christmas and your lower lip is Thanksgiving, can I come visit any time in between? "

36:- You are so selfish. You’re going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night. "

37:- I’m just like a pore strip. Hard to get off, but extremely satisfied once you do. "

38:- Don’t ever change. Just get naked. "

39:- Are you Dracula? You looked a little thirsty when you were looking at me. "

40:- Are you a sea lion? Because I can sea you lion in my bed tonight. "

41:- Are you a supermarket sample? Because I want to taste you again and again without any sense of shame. "

42:- Do you have any room for an extra tongue in your mouth? "

43:- Want to go halves on a baby? "

44:- I’m an adventurer and I want to explore you. "

45:- Want to save water by showering together? "

46:- This might seem corny but you’re making me horny. "

47:- I’m having trouble sleeping by myself, can you sleep with me? "

48:- Does your name start with “C” because I can C us getting down. "

49:- I was feeling very off today, but then you turned me on. "

50:- Dinner first, or can we go straight for dessert? "

51:- Let’s play Titanic. You’ll be the iceberg and I’ll go down. "

52:- If you were a flower you’d be a damn-delion. "

53:- Treat me like a pirate and give me that booty. "

54:- Can you do telekinesis? Because you’ve made a part of me move without even touching it. "

55:- Are you a drill sergeant? Because you have my privates standing at attention. "

56:- Are you my homework? Cause I’m not doing you but I definitely should be. "

57:- My doctor told me I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Want to go back to my place and save me? "

58:- You know what winks and then screws like a tiger? {Wink} "

59:- I don’t think I want babies, but I wouldn’t mind refining my baby making technique with you. "

60:- I’m not feeling myself today. Can I feel you instead? "

61:- I’m peanut butter, you’re jelly, let’s have sex. "

62:- We were both born without clothes. "

63:- What is a nice person like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? "

64:- If you’re feeling down, I can feel you up. "

65:- Are you a campfire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more. "

66:- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back. "

67:- I think I could fall madly in bed with you. "

68:- That’s a nice shirt. Can I try it on after we have sex? "

69:- What did you say your name was? I want to make sure I’m screaming the right name tonight. "

70:- Do you have a shovel? Because I’m digging you. "

71:- Do you drink soda? Because you look so-da-licious. "

72:- Roses are red. Violets are fine. You be the 6. I’ll be the 9. "

73:- Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious! "

74:- With school, I just want an A. With you, I just want to F. "

75:- You look great right now. Do you know what else would look great on you? Me! "

76:- Are you an elevator? Because I’ll go up and down on you. "

77:- Please don’t let this get to your head, but do you want some? "

78:- I know a great way to burn off the calories in that drink. "

79:- Do I have to sign for your package? "

80:- Did you know my lips are like Skittles and you’re about to taste the rainbow? "

81:- I lost my keys… Can I check your pants? "

82:- Is it hot in here? Or is it just you? "

83:- Your outfit would look great on my bedroom floor. "

84:- Are you undressing me with your eyes?! "

85:- Your body is made up of water. . .and I’m thirsty. "

86:- Are you a haunted house? I’m going to scream when I’m in you. "

87:- I love my bed but I’d rather be in yours. "

88:- Is your name Earl Grey? Because you look like a hot-tea! "

89:- Give me your car keys so I can drive you crazy. "

90:- Can you tell me what time you’ll unzip your pants, please? "

91:- Are you an exam? Because I have been studying you like crazy. "

92:- I’m not into watching sunsets, but I’d love to see you go down. "

93:- Do you want to commit a sin for your next confessional? "

94:- Is your name winter? Because you’ll be coming soon. "

95:- Hey! My name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight? "

96:- I’m on top of things. Would you like to be one of them? "

97:- They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me? "

98:- You’re so hot, my zipper is falling for you. "


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top